[extropy-chat] FWD [Skeptic] Re: Bob Woodwards book - Plan of Attack

Terry W. Colvin fortean1 at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 20 06:10:26 UTC 2004

I recommend the group biography of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Rice,
Powell, and Armitage, _The Rise of the Vulcans: The History of Bush's
War Cabinet_ by James Mann (2004).  Excellent book; the author had direct
access to four of the above six (all except Cheney and Rumsfeld).

--
Jim Lippard        lippard-skeptic at discord.org       http://www.discord.org/
GPG Key ID: 0xF8D42CFE

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 08:42:42PM -0700, Terry W. Colvin fwded:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/074325547X//ref=pd_sim_books_1/104-8660731-7955105?v=glance&s=books&vi=reviews

--
"Only a zit on the wart on the heinie of progress." Copyright 1992, Frank Rice

Terry W. Colvin, Sierra Vista, Arizona (USA) < fortean1 at mindspring.com >
     Alternate: < fortean1 at msn.com >
Home Page: < http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Stargate/8958/index.html >
Sites: * Fortean Times * Mystic's Haven * TLCB *
      U.S. Message Text Formatting (USMTF) Program