[extropy-chat] Moveon.org

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 11:39:38 UTC 2004

--- Spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> > If we're looking for conspiratorial explanations, I'm more
> > inclined to suspect Hillary's cronies. They need Kerry to lose
> without
> > > leaving their fingerprints on the deed, in order to clear the way
> for a 2008 run.
> >

> > - David Lubkin.
>
> {8^D  Well thats the first Ive heard of THAT notion.  Do let
> me ponder it further before commenting.

That is possible. We know that the former guard officer, Burkett, who
is the likely forger was the campaign manager for the Houston based
chair of the County Democratic Party (who was his lawyer in all this)
and that they are closely associated with Dan Rather's daughter, who is
another Party apparatchik in the Houston-based Party. We know that they
all have been openly and aggressively supporting Kerry since the
primary, but I don't know what their true loyalties within the party are.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                         -William Pitt (1759-1806)