[extropy-chat] FWD (PvT) In a way, I would welcome this

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 12:31:36 UTC 2004

--- "Terry W. Colvin" <fortean1 at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Since it would more or less be the end of this organization.
>
> http://www.iranian.ws/iran_news/publish/article_3795.shtml
>
> Iran Mullah President Considered for UN
> Sec-Gen Post
> Persian Journal

Oh, I don't think so. In fact, it is a very brilliant idea. This would
put persian sense of honor at stake both in the amount of iranian
interference in Iraq and Iran's current intransigence over its nuclear
program. THis would depend upon whether Khatami is willing to play that
role or will flip-flop into a Khomenei to the world.

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development
                                         -William Pitt (1759-1806)