[extropy-chat] moveon.org

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 23:10:13 UTC 2004

When you get older you may possibly become a misanthrope yourself; probably not, but you might. Many who say they love humanity would rather kill instead. Gradually as I enter deeper into middle age I become more of a misanthrope, most of all noticing more & more just how prevalent ulterior motives are. Things are slowly getting better but I'm not getting younger. I keep my peace of mind by keeping others at arms length.
You might try this someday, way in the future.

 Subject: RE: [extropy-chat] moveon.org
Trend, is this what you meant to say? I've never actually
seen anyone *claim* to be a misanthrope. Did some joker
get on your computer and pull a gag? {8^D