[extropy-chat] Dog and his boy

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:43:35 UTC 2004

Yes, and the pup probably seemed pretty stupid. It wouldn't have
understood a lot of basic doggy stuff. It would have been clumsy, too,
and have had a terrible sense of smell and hearing. In the dog world,
human beings would be sorely in need of an uplift.

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com   * blogs * music * software *