[extropy-chat] Converging Technologies for a Diverse Europe

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 05:50:14 UTC 2004

I really wish we could stop seeing things in black and white. The
world is a complex place, if we get our way it will be even more
complex not less, and there is no easy naive -ism with all the
answers. In some cases the "answer" can be some element of
libertarianism, it other cases it can be some element of (horror)
social-democracy, in most cases it will be some mix of both.
G.