[extropy-chat] Fwd: Manditory draft for your child?

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 13:09:40 UTC 2004

--- Zero Powers <zero.powers at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK folks, I got the below very breathless email about a purported
> looming draft bill.  I didn't follow the links, and barely perused
> the
> message.  But I remember there was debate on this list about whether
> dubya is out to implement a draft.  Perhaps this answers that
> question?
>
> Zero

This is an absolutely bullshit lie, as I've detailed here several times
(but apparently the monkey cage keeps trying to make the shit stick to
the wall).

The bills in congress are ONLY sponsored by Democrats, who are
cynically trying to scare people into voting against Bush. They have
ABSOLUTELY no support by the Bush administration, or by the defense
department.

The only administrations trying to get these bills past is the
hallucinated government in exile of Al Gore and the hallucinated future
administration of John Kerry

=====
Mike Lorrey
Chairman, Free Town Land Development