[extropy-chat] Redistribution of wealth

Dustin Wish with INDCO Networks dwish at indco.net
Wed Sep 29 13:45:47 UTC 2004

This is why I enjoy reading Mike's emails to the list. A true scholar of
history. Beside I like Keynesianism or is it Dave Crockett-ism, both true
patriots, Christians, and followers of the founding document for which this
country is (was) based. This is why economics should be included in public
schools as a core class.

Dustin Wish
System Engineer & Programmer
INDCO Networks
Pres. OSSRI
"Get your feet off my desk, get out of here, you stink, and we're not going
to buy your product.!"
Atari Pres. to Steve Jobs when ask to
by the new product made in their garage.