[extropy-chat] Redistribution of wealth

Kevin Freels megaquark at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:26:39 UTC 2004

I assumed that most people probably think that banks like to foreclose on
properties. This isn;t the case. Not everybody is as well versed in how
banks operate as you are. I didn't assume that you were one of these people.
I was commenting on the "some" that say those things. It was obvious that
you aren;t one of them. You won;t find me arguing against you on this
thread. I am squarely behind you. :-)