[extropy-chat] Redistribution of wealth

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 21:09:44 UTC 2004

Could it be difficult to grasp because of what so many
people are taught in public schools? Could it also be
the "you are your brother's keeper" indoctrination in
religious private schools (85% of private schools are
faith-based)? Aren't so many almost programmed to
think they do not own themselves? To think they are
not their own liability? To think that other people
ARE their liability? Could the above and more be some
of the reasons it is so difficult for many people to
grasp that they are their own liability? Am I a snide
little smartass?