[extropy-chat] BIO: Good article on the latest anti-evolution crusade

Kevin Freels megaquark at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:20:46 UTC 2004

"Wired" has a great article out today about the current breed of anti-darwinian thought. These people are the same one's who will one day organize against life extension and bringing people back from cryo. They are becoming more efficient at getting their agenda into the schools. These children are our future. I thought everyone may be interested on the new approaches that have been taking.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.10/evolution.html