[extropy-chat] Re: Fwd: Manditory draft for your child?

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 14:04:11 UTC 2004

FYI, Mike Rosen was in the Army, stationed in Germany
from 1965-69. While he was there he studied the
Austrian School of Economics. He has connections all
over the world and inside the Bush administration.
As for myself, I am a conscientious objector, not a
traitor. If you have a problem with conscientious
objection, let me know. I don't care what anyone
thinks anymore, am no longer intimidated except by
direct threat of force.