[extropy-chat] Re: Fwd: Manditory draft for your child?

Trend Ologist trendologist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 15:03:17 UTC 2004

This is a good question Mike. I don't have a spouse or
children, nor have I given enough thought to
self-defense. It's not the most pleasant subject. I
read Gandhi in college, but of course no philosophical
consensus can be reached-- whatever that means.
It is a moral dilemma that hangs in limbo, discussed
by some, ignored by many.
The answer is maybe. Not a conclusive answer, but an
honest one.