[extropy-chat] il papa's last rites?

xllb godsdice at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:09:04 UTC 2005

The Pope and Johnnie Cochran arrive at Heaven's Gate at the same time.
 Saint Peter takes them by tour bus to their respective, eternal
homes.  They stop in front of an Estate with pools, a golf course,
tennis courts and a heavenly mansion.

Saint Peter announces "Mr. Cochran, welcome to your new home."

Mr. Cochran lets out a whoop of joy and leaps out of the tour bus.

The bus continues on for a short distance and stops in front of a
neat, little bungalow.

Saint Peter announces "Papa, welcome to your new home."

The Pope is shocked.  "I've been The Pope for thirty years and all I
get is this shack?"

Saint Peter replies "We have dozens of Popes up here.  Mr. Cochran is
the first lawyer."

--
Hell is overkill.
Dogma blinds.