[extropy-chat] embedded in open hearts

Amara Graps Amara.Graps at ifsi.rm.cnr.it
Fri Apr 8 17:19:27 UTC 2005

Dear Hubert,

Please consider what I said as 'data', giving answers
from people around me to Olga's question. I have no
strong feelings one way or another about the Pope. I'm an
observer, mostly trying to understand the culture in
which I live and why people are moved. Given that
Catholicism is here to stay for some time, and given that
love and compassion builds bridges, I prefer to try to
understand.

Amara

P.S. It's raining here now. I think that  (tensof)thousands
were sleeping  on the Rome streets last night. Now what?