[extropy-chat] RFID and smartbiometric based encryptions

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 10 15:29:32 UTC 2005

The way I am proposing it is that the locations and specific DNA
sequences chosen out of the entire genome
are many and varied enough that it becomes an unbreakable code to find
the key for... at least with near term technology.

The super key would be held only by a secure agency, with specific
knowledge of how  and under what conditions to
generate a private key and a public key.

Somebody could go over your DNA but how and where to start to find a
code from within
a  numerical string billions of characters long.

This balances off absolute security with individualization and a subtle
hint of simplicity.