[extropy-chat] Re: Re: (Ethics/Epistemology) Arrow of Morality [Was:The statement that

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 08:40:41 UTC 2005

--- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
> Or, if Zen Budhhism, that there is no 'self' at any
> level.

      Dirk, you are shit on a stick. Go sit under a
bodhi tree until you burst into flame. Let me know if
I can be any help. Took me a motorcycle accident where
I almost died and three months in a wheel chair before
I grocked.

> That's a complex issue and one which has still not
> been resolved to the
> satisfaction of the majority of physicists.
> Ditto the question of whether math is invented or
> discovered, or a
> combination of the two.

When the universe plays hide and seek with itself, it
plays to win.

The Avantguardian

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson