[extropy-chat] Help send a laptop to Kenya

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Sat Apr 16 01:35:45 UTC 2005

Absolutely.

You call Dell and get the 1,000 free laptops, and I'll call DHL and get
them shipped for free.

Keep me posted.

Joseph

Enhance your body "beyond well" and your mind "beyond normal":
http://www.humanenhancement.com
New Jersey Transhumanist Association: http://www.goldenfuture.net/njta
PostHumanity Rising: http://transhumanist.blogspot.com/ (updated 4/9/05)