[extropy-chat] re: embedded in open hearts (Meta/EP)

Jeremy Webb jedwebb at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 10:20:22 UTC 2005

A very interesting post Keith! At a human level, I know that I'm more
attracted towards non-related women and that's across all representational
systems. Most of the women friends that I know tell me that they are not
attracted to people who posses interbreeding, or who are related to them via
their smell.

This is not very scientific, but I wonder if there is a mechanism in nature
that damages people's Psychosexual response, either via genetic mechanisms
such as interbreeding or by external conditioning factors, producing less
fit interbred kids?

Food for thought...

Best Wishes and thanks for the response,

Jeremy

QUOTED VERBATIM: