[extropy-chat] EMP Attack?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 04:26:20 UTC 2005

> ... Samantha Atkins
>
> A plausible attack scenario is just forgotten even though it was still
> plausible?  That would be incompetent at best.  In fact evidence came
> out that this precise scenario was under consideration mere months
> before 911...  -samantha

Months?  It was under consideration mere *years* before
9/11.  Former national security advisor Sandy Berger went
into the national archives, rounded up as many copies
of the incriminating documents as he could find, accidentally
stuffed them down his pants and socks, took them home
and inadvertently cut them into tiny pieces (snip whoops,
snip oops, snip whoopsy, snip uhoh...)  Then he lied
about it consistently for months.  He plea bargained
and ended up getting off with a slap on the wrist.

These government guys wonder why we don't trust them
and want smaller government.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/03/31/berger.plea.ap/

http://nypost.com/postopinion/editorial/42134.htm