[extropy-chat] Interview of Ray Kurzweil by Cory Doctorow in Asimov mag

Amara Graps Amara.Graps at ifsi.rm.cnr.it
Tue Apr 19 04:23:05 UTC 2005

(I don't know if this has been brought up here yet)

from BoingBoing:

"This month's Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine has a long interview I
did with AI pioneer Ray Kurzweil, who invented optical character
recognition, cured his own diabetes, and is now planning to live forever.
The good folks at Asimov's were good enough to put the full text of the
interview online, too. "

Interview of Ray Kurzweil by Cory Doctorow in Asimov mag

http://asimovs.com/_issue_0506/thoughtexperiments.shtml

Amara