Small government was Re: [extropy-chat] EMP Attack?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 05:36:02 UTC 2005

> Brett Paatsch
> Subject: Re: Small government was Re: [extropy-chat] EMP Attack?
> I think the US 'defected' in game theory terms at the UN and it was
> seen to 'defect'...

Brett I read and reread your post but I don't think I
understand it.

>  Then I think the US voters validated the defection
> by re-electing the Bush government. The Australian voters did the same
> here with the Howard government...
>
> But that they were done in front of the whole world in the media is
> significant to me. ...

In front of the whole world in the media?

> ...They voted for mortages or other issues...

Voted for mortages?  What is that?  Did you mean
mortgages?  How did they vote for mortgages?

> Brett Paatsch

Do explain in the light of the successful election
recently in Iraq.  Were the Iraqis defecting too?  Are
not the Iraqis on the eve of construction?