[extropy-chat] CBC pre-visit interview Monday 9AM CST

Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 23 15:12:21 UTC 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	CBC pre-visit interview Monday 9AM
Date: 	Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:04:08 -0500
From: 	Extropian Agroforestry Ventures Inc. <megao at sasktel.net>
To: 	Eric Nash <eric at westcoastdigital.com>, janine at mts.net, Dale & Paule
Hjertaas <dp.hjertaas at sasktel.net>, Dale_olafson50 at hotmail.com, Arthur
Hanks <hcfr at sasktel.net>, Pat Lenton <buffalom at mts.net>, Lana Tatarliov
<cattlelack at sasktel.net>, cynthiairwin at sasktel.net,
creatingexcellence at canada.com, darrel.c at sasktel.net, Jolene F
<jdfodor at shaw.ca>, Kevin Friesen <kevin at hempoilcan.com>,
kevans2 at agr.gov.sk.ca, ksailor at shaw.ca, Marlin Stangeland
<mstangland at sasktel.net>, Giu1i0 Pri5c0 <pgptag at gmail.com>,
hempology at gmail.com, RANDY WICK <r.mwick at sasktel.net>,
scents at planet.eon.net, ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>,
futuretag at yahoogroups.com, orin at sasktel.net, Morris Johnson
<mfj.eav at gmail.com>

Hi Eric et al:

I am to provide conversation to Canadian Broadcasting Corporation  with
the basic information from which they will  base their questions for an
on-site shoot in about 10-14 days.

I want to inform but not confuse the lay audience.

What we have here is an agroforestry farm with buffaloberry, sea
buckthorn, chokecherry , caragana and other minor trees.

What we are doing is planting hemp cannabis  for medicinal uses.
We can also grow medicinal marijuana under contract for holders of a
government medical use permit (MMAR).
We also harvest buffaloberry berries and growing leaves for a potent
secondary plant product.
We custom compound and mass  produce from a broad range of prototyped
NHP  formulations ,  singly or in combination .

My desired focus is to connect the battle to ease and reduce the effects
of aging which I intend to characterize as a
complex terminal degenerative disease with the special emphasis on
plant based biopharmacology of agroforestry farmed trees and crops.

Agriculture as a source of valuable medicines as well as foodstuffs to
fight ageing (enhance lifespan potential).

Suggested talking points?

Morris Johnson
306-447-4944 ph/fax
mfj.eav at gmail.com