[extropy-chat] TransColloquium Meeting: Dealing with New Pope'sCampaign

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 18:23:45 UTC 2005

Dirk wrote:

>Would that be all the orgs we know of, or only the ones that the
>organisers feel politically comfortable with?

Since I am the organizer and it is being sponsored through Extropy
Institute at the TransColloquium, I think that if you are interested you
might speak to me or the ExI Board about participating, if you are
interested.

One thing to keep in mind is that this meeting is a cooperative and
collaborative event for transhumanist organizations.  It is not an event to
argue political positions within transhumanism.

Natasha