[extropy-chat] Re: TransColloquium Meeting: Dealing with New Pope's Campaign

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:54:59 UTC 2005

Come on Eliezer. One thing is saying that there are no moral
absolutes, and another thing is saying that there is nothing worth
fighting for. If a tiger wants to eat me, I will definitely fight to
protect my life even if I don't know, or care, whether it is or not
the morally correct thing to do.
G.