[extropy-chat] Inheritance or Politics generally or whatever

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 14:47:00 UTC 2005

--- spike <spike66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> > Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Inheritance or Politics generally or
> whatever
> >
> > What is this?  I have heard some think some subjects should go
> > there...
> >
> > - samantha

> > > Why not just go to the Extro-Freedom Yahoo Group?

> Mike's site is set up specifically for politics and
> political activism.  And all political subjects are
> not only allowed, they are cheerfully encouraged. As
> an added bonus I think he allows posters to flame each
> other there if they wish.  Is that right Mike?

Lets just say it has a higher asbestos rating than this list. Heck, I
get flamed the most. No space shuttle tiles (or space shuttles).
Flaming ideas is specifically encouraged. Personal denounciations as
being such and so or not such and so go on so long as both parties can
take the heat.

Really, the only thing that really annoys me are people who are the
mental sock puppets of whatever political books or novels or emails
they read.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com