[extropy-chat] PR: Lanier trashing >Hism again...

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 19:19:12 UTC 2005

Being rigid in tech is wrong, not that I know anything about tech; being rigid in one's employment is sometimes wrong however if you're a very conservative businessman or woman selling grain or widgets then being rigid might be a plus. Old fashioned families are extremely rigid by 21st century standards but they are functional in that they can raise children well enough. If we'd listened to rigid (e.g. conservative) --yet-wealthy advisors when we were very young we all might be very wealthy by now.
So being rigid can work for some, it can even save one's life in certain circumstances.

http://mail.yahoo.com