[extropy-chat] can't war protesters do better?

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Sat Aug 6 17:22:23 UTC 2005

Al Brooks wrote:

> There were too many reasons, or depending on your polemic, excuses to
> go to war in Iraq to go into. But can't you detractors of the war do
> better than, "the war is a thieving grab for resources & power in the
> Mideast"? Do you ever listen to Air America's Randy Rhoads weigh
> in against the administration?--
> "This Bush is just, oh, I can't stand that thing in the white House;
> it is disgusting, shameful to America that he could ever be elected. I
> just can't stand it. This administration is a new low...,just when you
> think it cannot get lower... it just gets more & more frightening. It
> makes you want to scream 'How Did We Ever Get Into This Mess' thanks
> to this most corrupt, lying administration ever. It makes me sick... I
> can't stand this administration, what are we going to do..."
> Sounds like she's going to have a miscarriage right in front of the
> microphone.
>
> "Bush Evil. Bush Bad. Administration No Good. mutter mutter gnash gnash".

Don't worry - the insurgency will die down when the war is officially
over... er... when saddam is captured... er... when  elections are
held... er... when the handover to a provisional Iraqi govt is made...
er... when the new constitution is created... er... when more elections
are held... er...

How about - WHEN THE US AND BRITISH FUCK OFF OUT OF IRAQ ALTOGETHER.

FFF
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org