[extropy-chat] UFO on satellite photo.

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 16:11:14 UTC 2005

There was great debate on this with the interstate 210
planning committee.  The opposition argued that placing
a marl pit in the westbound lane would slow traffic,
especially after it fill in with water, but eventually
the needs of the roadbuilders won out, and the pit was dug.

{8^D

OK Im stumped.  Must be a google map artifact of some
sort.