[extropy-chat] can't war protesters do better?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 20:21:36 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Robert Lindauer
> To: ExI chat list
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] can't war protesters do better?
> PS - NOW that someone with an opposing view has spoken up, should you
> take this to extro-freedom or should we allow this f-ing liberal to
> continue to ridicule the stupid/evil people on the hawkish side of the
> fence?

By all means, speak your mind Robbie.  The power
to kill threads will be used sparingly if at all, and
even then only to deal with threads that directly harm
the reputation of ExI and transhumanism.

> ...  Go team! Kill, Kill, Kill!...
> In fact, the anti-war movement makes such a
> good rational case for not being at war with Iraq that it appears the
> only thing left to do is make fun of the idiots that still buy into it...
>
> Robbie Lindauer

We are not at war with Iraq, we haven't been for some
time now.  It doesn't look to me as though we ever were:
the Iraqi army never put up any convincing resistance to
the coalition.  Iraq and Afghanistan are our allies in the
war against the insurgents.  Everyone here is against
war.