[extropy-chat] H+/S'n ethics, New Hampshire

Jeff Medina analyticphilosophy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:53:55 UTC 2005

I will be in the Hanover, NH area from Friday night until early Sunday
morning, for the 2005 meeting of the International Society for
Utilitarian Studies, held at Dartmouth College.

I'm speaking Saturday morning on the ethics of AI and IA ("Better Acts
Need Smarter Agents: On the Urgency of Cognitive Enhancement"). If
you're in the area and might like to attend the conference or just
meet up on one of those days, let me know.

Best,
--
Jeff Medina
http://www.painfullyclear.com/

Community Director
http://www.singinst.org/

Relationships & Community Fellow
Institute for Ethics & Emerging Technologies
http://www.ieet.org/

School of Philosophy, Birkbeck, University of London
http://www.bbk.ac.uk/phil/