[extropy-chat] ANNOUNCE: Extropy Campus

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Mon Aug 8 00:03:42 UTC 2005

Transhumanists and Futurists,

Recently, I made a public announcement at the TransVision 2005 conference
that Extropy Institute is opening its "Extropy Campus".  We are in the
process of developing a lecture series from professionals in their
fields.  The webpages will roll out during this fall semester.

We are focusing on skills for critical thinking, strategic planning,
systems thinking, framework and scenario development for transhumanism.

We at Extropy Institute look forward to hearing from you if you are
interested in being a part of this richly designed and highly valuable
program for transhumanism.

If you would like to be involved in the campus, please let us know.

Educate!

Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More
Cultural Strategist, Designer
Studies of the Future, University of Houston
President, <http://www.extropy.org/>Extropy Institute
Founder, <http://www.transhumanist.biz/>Transhumanist Arts & Culture

Knowledge is the most democratic source of power.  Alvin Toffler
Random acts of kindness... Anne Herbet