[extropy-chat] Psi

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Tue Aug 9 13:45:19 UTC 2005

Any women or couples in the London area willing to take part in a Psi expt?
We are trying to recreate the Owen experiment of the 1970s in an updated
seance-like atmosphere and need a gender balanced group (for reasons I
won't go into now). It will probably need a weekly committment for
several months, based in S London for now.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org