[extropy-chat] Re: ASTRO: Defining 'planet'

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 15:12:57 UTC 2005

Thanks Harvey!

No bans on politics, continued urging to keep it
interesting and relevant to extropianism.  Lets watch
a few days, see if it works.  I fully agree tho: we
are about the future.

I did notice that posters have generally been getting
better at not attacking each other excessively,
so let's try the same laissez faire approach to
signal improvement.