[extropy-chat] all politics all the time, not

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Wed Aug 10 00:51:49 UTC 2005

To be honest, I have been wondering if we weren't targeted somehow.
As in alt.syntax.tactical targeted - investigated, then intentionally
earmarked for culture-jamming syntax warfare by who knows what.

I have been on and off this list for a long time, so perhaps my
surname in a lot of killfiles by now. =) However when I post to our
future-friendly film discussion a shopping list of many Transhumanist/
Extropian interest points and hear nothing in return, I honestly
wonder what is going on here?

I have mentioned in previous posts - we need to change scale - a few
years is nothing. Getting hung up to the point where we can't even
tolerate each other is damaging to us. Sure we all have different
opinions on these issues - why would a group as open minded be all
like minded?

It would be very interesting to see if we reach some sort of public
interest crescendo in the next year, so that people hitting our list
archives can judge us by our prattle and degrade our message. If this
comes to pass, then my first statement might have some merit. Time
will tell.

]3

Bret Kulakovich