[extropy-chat] future is up for grabs

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 22:42:49 UTC 2005

Few paleocons & neocons proportional to the population are interested in extropianism and transhumanism; in retrospect the increased interest in 'progress' in the past was due to the Soviet threat, perhaps this current war will eventually spur such an interest. The future is up for grabs.

 We all like to think we learn from our mistakes. After learning of Workers World Party and other communist organizations being involved in protests I wouldn't even think of protesting even if convinced the war is unjustified and wrong-- which isn't the case.

http://mail.yahoo.com