[extropy-chat] telomerase immortalized cell lines

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Mon Aug 15 04:33:52 UTC 2005

Henrietta Lacks seems more familiar to me too.

What is remembered and what is not.........what I associate with He La
is the incident when leonard hayflick
used a marker to change the coat colors of mice to make the data fit his
theory.
History has forgiven him for that little piece of fraud in comparison to
his discovery the "hayflick number".