[extropy-chat] Re: Transhumanist short story

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 13:45:50 UTC 2005

Well then that is perfectly legitimate.  Post away.

>  Instead we seem to do too
> much positioning, posturing and sniping offensively and defensively
> to be very fruitful.
>
> - s

No problem: drop the postitioning, posturing and sniping, and
be ye fruitful.  (I like that word, fruitful, such a cheerful
term.  It is hard to be grumpy while one is being fruitful.  One
envisions oranges and bananas and delightful things.)

Political discussion is allowed here.  We have shown we
can do it without a constant flame war, and some political
happenings are highly relevant to worldwide transhumanism.  Do
speak on these things.