[extropy-chat] [Politics] Real Politick

Robert Lindauer robgobblin at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 04:13:30 UTC 2005

On Aug 16, 2005, at 6:05 AM, Mike Lorrey wrote:

> every attempt at creating voter registration and
> voting rules that actually ensures that everyone who gets a ballot
> actually is a citizen of the US and a resident of the district of the
> polling station and not a felon is consistently fought against by
> Robbies beloved Democrats.

This is two lies in one.  First, robbie doesn't love the democrats and
second, the generalization is false.

> I was involved in several recounts in 2004.

Which ones, where?

>  There was no ballot
> counting fraud.

In which ones?

> They ask for a name, you
> give it to them, and they check to see that it is on the list. They
> don't check to make sure that you actually are the person whose name
> you are claiming a ballot for.

Um, in California, they ask for an identification.   Where are you
thinking of?

> They then send in people to the polls on election day
> claiming to be those people, and vote for them.

So there -was- voting fraud?  I mean, make up your mind.

Okay, sorry, no more talking to Lorrey.

Robbie Lindauer