[extropy-chat] Real estate as an extropian investment

kevinfreels.com kevin at kevinfreels.com
Wed Aug 17 05:04:38 UTC 2005

Spread your real estate investments as you would any other investment. Buy
some desert land, some land outside some metro areas, some rural land near
rivers, etc. You really can't predict how things are going to turn out. STay
away from the beaches though as a few inches of increase in sea levels could
ruin your day. Big metro areas should remain fairly popular despite
increasing abilities to conncet with people without physically being
present.