[extropy-chat] FWD (PvT) Science, Not Science (a juxtaposition)

Robert Lindauer robgobblin at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 02:35:36 UTC 2005

The theory of gravity as represented in GR & SR is in contradiction with
QM.  The theory is literally falsified, pending a theory of "quantum
gravity".

QM itself suffers the fatal flaw of not giving, in general, an answer to
how to choose between the several ways of determining probabilities and,
as such, is vacuous.

PS -gotcha.