[extropy-chat] the SPP (comedy)

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 00:11:42 UTC 2005

--- Al Brooks <kerry_prez at yahoo.com> wrote:

> No wonder Casey Sheehan volunteered for the Service.
> He wanted to get away from a certain somebody in his
> life.

Yo, Al.  How about given me your mother's email
address.  I'd like to forward this to her and see what
she has to say.

Someday you may get married.  Someday the woman you
love may bear you children.  For love of and service
to country, those kids you love, those kids of the
woman you love, may join the military.  What will you
say to their mother, when some brain-damaged ex-drunk
underachiever murders her/your child in a vain effort
to prove himself better than (or at least as good as)
his father and not the superloser sack of shit that he
clearly is.

One other little suggestion.  A thought experiment.
Get a big sharp pair of scissors.  Drop your pants.
If you can find it, grab the distinguishing mark of
you sex, and snip it off.  Now hold it up in front of
your face, and ask yourself the following: Is this
funny?  Is this comedy?  Or is this mayhap serious
business?

(Hint: serious business.  Leave comedy to spike, and
other qualified persons.)

Best, Jeff Davis

           "I thought I was taller."*
                           Milton Berle

* Uncle Milty raises his stogey as if to take a puff,
then jabs his forehead with the chewed-on end.  And
says,...