[extropy-chat] Fwd: confirm 0783778f56dcc3ad665e6d03a852437553770508

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Mon Aug 22 13:50:58 UTC 2005

The part about the bounce, or the part about sending your mailinglist
password so that people can carry out what you suspect? =)

heh. Sorry - couldn't resist.

Seriously though - My ISP's domain name server had a hickup a couple
of months ago and I was offlisted for 3 or 4 days.

No conspiracy to be had I'm afraid - though I'd change your list
password now that the entire internet will know it when this hits the
archive.

]3ret