[extropy-chat] a futurist prediction

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Aug 25 00:37:10 UTC 2005

The-lets-beat-up-the-President-and-invalidate-each-other's-political-
standing topic that has increased the signal-to-noise on this list by
some sort of geometric amount of dB over the past several months.

Here's a 'prediction': One of us replies, others of us contradict,
Iraq, idiot, killfile; lather, rinse, repeat. It's threadjacking run
amok.

There are wonderful things going on out there, and things that are
going to move us forward. While all the energy goes in, the thread
bleeds into neighboring discussions, and good news is deadended. It's
like yelling down a hole sometime.

I mean hey, ignore my post. The Flying Spaghetti Monster heard my
plea no doubt =)

]3

For more on Pastafarianism, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_spaghetti_monster