[extropy-chat] a futurist prediction

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Aug 25 02:02:10 UTC 2005

That's actually very helpful to know - I am using the MacOSX mail
client, and although it does threading, the highlights bind to header
data that is dependent on people paying attention to them. For
instance, when starting a new thread it is easier to reply to
someone's email from the list and then remove the subject and the
content and put in my own subject - but this wreaks havoc on this
threading mechanism.

]3ret