[extropy-chat] supplements

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Thu Aug 25 02:41:18 UTC 2005

Al Brooks wrote:

> I started this thread, apologies for that. To atone here's an entirely
> different thread: if you were to ingest only one supplement, what
> would it be? I might choose saw palmetto, or milk thistle, extracts.

Okay, I'll play, but I can't imagine any real situation where I would
only pick one.

EPA/DHA (fish oil) would probably head my list of the most rewarding
supplements, or possibly co-enzyme Q10.

However, a new supplement that is rapidly rising to the forefront is
curcumin, from tumeric, the key spice in curry.

http://www.alz.org/News/04Q4/122304.asp

I've added two capsules per day to my regimen.

- Jef