[extropy-chat] Supplements- pick your top 13

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Thu Aug 25 14:25:28 UTC 2005

We pride ouselves in dealing with complexity rather than dumbing things
down to One Thing and One liner solutions.
To this end I will post in several  pieces,  tonight a piece from August
15, 2005  "Natural Health Products Insider", an industry trade publication.

As extropians, futurists or practitioners of complexity sciences,  I see
an opportunity that might extend right from the farm door
, through the consultancy level to the consumer level to implement
cutting edge health science on an ongoing  basis
to assist the "Kurzweil Commandment:"   "- Live long enough to live
forever".

The futuretagltd group, if monitoring (pgptag at gmail.com) this might take
note of this as well when looking at commercializable consultations.

The piece is entitled "The Age of the Wildfire... Inflammation and its
effect on aging and degenerative disease"