[extropy-chat] ping - please ignore

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Mon Aug 29 22:53:10 UTC 2005

It was more than slow as Saturday's ping did not go through.  This
was mentioned in the mail I sent you.  If by slowness you mean simply
no one attempting to post then this was obviously not the case.  If
by slowness you mean the list taking over a day to post messages then
this is called the list being down not simply a slow mail day.
Examination of mail headers shows that many messages were sent that
did not get through until much later.  I  think it is very
unacceptable for extropians of all people to have a mailing list that
sometimes just isn't there.  If it is a matter of money then I would
be happy to contribute.

- s