Oxygenating the flame in threads was Re: [extropy-chat]afuturistprediction

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 14:21:00 UTC 2005

> > Where's Spike, when you need a good joke?
>
> Or, a judicious moderator! Multi-talented is Spike.
>
> Brett Paatsch

You are too kind Brett.  I am waaay behind on posts,
ten days.   I have been away since a week
ago last Friday.  I figure it will take me a
day or two to get caught up.  In the mean time
do judiciously moderate yourselves.  I scanned
quickly thru the usual suspects last night,
and it looks like they were not outta line.  If
they keep behaving thus, they may fall off the
usual suspects list and I will need to derive
a new watch list.  {8^D