[extropy-chat] Caloric restriction benefits limited in humans

Lifespan Pharma Inc. megao at sasktel.net
Wed Aug 31 18:29:44 UTC 2005

Exactly, the low "natural health product" content of the food that
creates obesity causes incremental damage.
Then the caloric restriction fails to done in a way that concentrates
the consumption so that a high level of natural health products is
available causing additional incrmental damage.

However my the last year's  experience of gaining and loosing 20 pounds,
it is quite difficult to keep a
normal or average diet and densify your intake of natural health
products ..apart from simple adding
supplements.

Simply put a reworking of the entire food supply to create natural
health product densified versions
is only happening marginally and selectively.

It is a challenge though, as I know for example that if I make burgers
with NHP's of isoflavone, buffaloberry antioxidants, hemp bud  for
example with 1/3 NHP content then dealing with making the finished
product look like , act like and taste like
the original item is a daunting task.

Part of the problem is a regulatory one as well.... I doubt that my NHP
burger would be allowed to be sold commercially
by the FDA or any other national health protection agency for that manner.